Let's GO! We are proud to support this amazing event as participants!
Carpooling? We will start to coordinate a few days before the event! Let us know if you are going through Facebook so we can include you!
- What: Yoga In the Park with Dan Nevins to benefit the Wounded Warriors Project
- When: 9-10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 30
- Where: Heritage Park, Canton
- Sponsors: Old Glory Flags and Canton Leisure Services
- Cost: $35 for advance registration; $45 on site (while supplies last, includes a Wounded Warrior Project yoga mat and carrying bag and Wounded Warrior Project supporter wristband.)
- What to wear: Participants are encouraged to wear their favorite patriotic or red, white, and blue exercise attire